There is no insurance added to your order. If you would like insurance please note it when checking out. We will than add the cost of insurance to your order. Flat rate and Post Office orders there is nothing we can do for you if order is missing. You must have insurance.
All damage must be reported within 3 business days.
If you receive an item and it is damaged, not working or missing parts you may:
* Gas powered items that have had gasoline put in them are not returnable due to shipping restrictions on hazardous materials. Once gasoline has been put in the tank the item immediately falls under manufacturer warranty. You may contact us or the manufacturer in order to locate a service center near you.
- Bring the item to your local Service Center.
- All damage must be reported within 3 Business Days.
This option will usually be the quickest way to solve your issues. Service Centers can usually provide parts and/or service on the spot and get your tool working in no time. For a list of the nearest Service Centers, please visit the web site of your tool's manufacturer.
- Return the item to us.
Within 5 days of the purchase date, we will gladly process an exchange of damaged/non-working merchandise. To return an item, please call our customer service department at 1-352-754-9335 to arrange a return.
Returns must be post-marked, within 5-Days from the date received and in re-sellable condition. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs on non-defective items, unless damaged in shipment.
If you are missing parts contact us and we will get the parts to you. For Shop Fox machines you can contact them directly and they will send out the parts. We can fax a copy of the receipt to Shop Fox for you if needed, just let us know.
Returns for All Other Reasons
15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise, unless defective. Including Order "Refused" without authorization. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on non-defective merchandise, which includes items misused or missing
The following items may be returned for a refund:
How to Return An Item
To return an item, please call our customer service department at 1-352-754-9335 to arrange a return.
We will provide you with return instructions. Returns must be post-marked, within 20-Days from the date received and in re-sell-able condition. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs on non-defective items, unless damaged in shipment. This includes refused items.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees. Product must be in its original unopened, resellable packaging.
- We recommend items be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.
- You are responsible for all freight charges. However, you will be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if product is defective or the wrong item was shipped.
- Items received past the return period plus reasonable shipping time may not be processed. Returned items must be shipped in the original unopened product packaging. Notification will be sent to the e-mail and/or billing address provided should your return not be accepted. Items will be resent to you upon receipt of your payment of freight charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted within 30 days.
- Please note: we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
Large Item Return Policy
Due to the expense of shipping heavy items, large items are governed by a separate Return Policy. Be sure to carefully inspect all Heavy Item (freight) deliveries for damage before signing the bill of lading as freight truck handling charges cannot be refunded. If items arrive damaged or defective, you must note this on the shipping receipt. If damage is extreme call us while truck is there. Please notify us of any delivery problems as soon as possible to expedite the refund process.
Please note that you will be responsible for the actual freight costs in the following instances:
- You miss your delivery appointment
- You refuse or return a non-damaged product.
Freight fees on large items often range between $100.00 and $800.00.
Any item arriving by freight truck or picked-up at terminal that has visible damage MUST be noted on delivery slip before you sign for product. If not there is nothing we can do to help you with any damage. Freight Truck PolicyInternational Returns
Warranty and Parts Info
After 20 days, purchases made from ToolsAndMore.us are no longer covered by our Return Policy. After this time, products are covered by their respective Manufacturer’s Warranty and in most cases may be brought to an Authorized Service Center for repair.
- To learn how warranty claims are handled for a specific manufacturer, please visit ToolsAndMore.us Warranty Information Page
- To find the nearest Authorized Service Center in your area, you may contact the manufacturer directly or for more information.