Tools & More
Shop Fox W1812 Planer Molder with Stand
List Price: $1,880.00
Your Price: $1,504.00
Part Number: W1812
Manufacturer: Shop Fox
Manufacturer Part No: W1812
This next generation Planer / Moulder features precision ground cast iron wings for greater work support, T-slots for easy guide rail adjustment, pedestal mounted switch, improved chip clearance, one-piece enclosed stand and variable speed control for unsurpassed planing and molding capability. Open end design allows you to make elliptical moldings with the optional elliptical jig. If you make your own molding and frames, you need this machine! We have a limited supply of stock that is CSA certified. Please call 1-800-840-8420 for more details, as these are available upon request only. Shipping exceptions may apply.
- Motor: 2HP, 240V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Amps: 10.8
- Power transfer: V-belt
- Overall dimensions: 36-1/4"L x 22"W x 34-1/2"H
- Maximum planing width: 7"
- Maximum planing depth: 1/8"
- Maximum planing height: 7-1/2"
- Maximum profile width: 6-3/4"
- Maximum profile depth: 3/4"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 9"
- 2 HSS knives 7-1/8"L x 1-1/2"W x 1/4"T
- Number of cuts per minute: 14,000
- Number of cuts per inch: 64-260
- Cutter-head type: square
- Cutter-head diameter: 1-1/4"
- Cutter-head speed: 7000 PRM
- Table dimensions: 14-1/8"L x 10"W x 7/16"T
- Extension wing dimensions: 11"L x 8-9/16"W x 2-3/8"T
- Floor to table height: 30-3/8"
- Dust port: 4" (1)
- Feed speed: 0 - 18 FPM
- Precision-ground cast iron in-feed and out-feed extension wings
- Dovetailed way for cutter-head housing with precision Gib adjustments
- Pedestal-mounted control switch with variable speed control
- Power feed motor: 1/4 HP, 180VDC, 1A
- Power feed motor speed: 0-55 RPM
- Variable speed power feed with chain drive power transfer
- Patented, Patents Pending
At this time, Tools & More is
not authorized to sell Shop Fox equipment to customers in the following
states - AK, CA, CT, HI, LA, MA, MD, MS, RI and TN.(Shipping
cost is to a business or residential address, with loading dock / Fork
or picked-up at freight terminal only. Freight is only curb side
delivery, You must have way to remove from truck. There are fees for
Lift Gate Service. Freight companies may have other fees that may apply
ie; lift gate, limited access etc. See Shipping Policies for more information)