Tools & More
Shop Fox W1819 Cabinet Saw with Riving Knife 10"
List Price: $2,250.00
Your Price: $1,800.00
Part Number: W1819
Manufacturer: Shop Fox
Manufacturer Part No: W1819
|Shop Fox W1819 Cabinet Saw with Riving Knife 10"
Click Here for Special Pricing.
Every part of this saw says quality and
performance. From the heavy cast iron trunnions, 3 HP Leeson® motor
and triple belt drive to the massive cast iron table and wings, this
table saw is built to last a lifetime. You'll also appreciate the cam lock T-fence, riving knife, heavy cast hand-wheels, magnetic switch,
T-slot miter gauge with fence extension and flip stop and 4" dust
collection port. A true riving knife follows the up and down and tilt
movement of the blade. Features a 29-1/2" rip capacity. CSA certified
meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Amps: 12.8
- Blade tilt: Left
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4300 RPM
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Maximum rip capacity: 29-1/2"
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Precision ground and polished cast iron table and wings
- Cast iron table size: 27" x 40-1/4"
- Table size with extension: 27" x 53-5/8"
- Table height from floor: 34"
- Massive cast iron trunnions
- Quick release riving knife, blade guard and splitter assembly
- Adjustable T-slot miter gauge with anodized fence extension and flip stop
- Wide span easy glide T-fence system
- Cam lock fence with Phenolic face
- Nylon runners inside fence head assembly
- Knurled knobs for fine fence adjustments
- Sloped inner cabinet floor for efficient dust transport
- 4" dust port with trap door opening
- Includes standard & dado table inserts
- Accessory hooks
- Motor guard
- Powder coated paint
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Overall dimensions: 62" L x 45-1/2" W x 40" H
- Weight: 539 lbs.
Email or Call for Freight Cost.
At this time, Tools & More is
not authorized to sell Shop Fox equipment to customers in the following
states - AK, CA, CT, HI, LA, MA, MD, MS, RI and TN.(Shipping
cost is to a business or residential address, with loading dock / Fork
or picked-up at freight terminal only. Freight is only curb side
delivery, You must have way to remove from truck. There are fees for
Lift Gate Service. Freight companies may have other fees that may apply
ie; lift gate, limited access etc. See Shipping Policies for more information)